Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

hints on encryption 2

0 0

hey i got encryptoin 1, but can anybody recomend a site for encryption 2, i dont want the answer i wanna figure it out myself. but a good site would help.

0 0

If you browsed the articles, you will see hints for this challenge, including some nice program called "Polycrypt" download it, and do what in the articles …. oh yea, watch teh grammer. :) Good luck dude.

0 0

oops didnt realize the grammer, oh well its the internet, and do you know any that are online cause i dont wanna download anything.

0 0

Yeah. A paper and a pen. :) its like the funny exercises one letter stands for another…

*kinda like this

0 0

yeah…i wanna try somthing a little easyer, i think ill try that polycrypt.

0 0

well you need to see that the numbers are evenly number so if you think of 0517 as two numbers say e and q cause e is the 5th letter and q is the 17th you can go through and sub letters for numbers if wont make since at first but then you can play a game called cryptoquip which is sub letters for other lettes ie e = s and it will = s though the whole encryption pm me if you need help

0 0

yeah ill try it later.