Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Encryption 4

0 0

What number system is this based off of, I have tryed chinees, hebrew, Greek, Egyptian, Hindu… But I cant find anymore… Can someone help?

0 0

Yeah me 2, can't find any that matches

0 0

by number system I recon they mean binary etc. tried different bases? edit: woow I just looked at that thing, what the fuck isi t lol

0 0

lol, thought that to first :)

0 0

I got something that looks VERY plausable but it doesn't seem to work :@

PS is there anyone who wants to take a look at what I got and tell me what I got wrong…

0 0

I'll take a look at what you have and tell you if your on the right track or not. Just PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Don't be fooled by my points either, I was having fun back when they had the filter on the shoutbox that took away 5 points.

The Manager
0 0

I am lost on this. I have tried Western Arabic, Eastern Arabic, Indian Family, Thai, Babylonian, Chinese, Abjad, Armenian, Brahmi, Cyrillic, Egyptian, Greek, Mayan, Roman, Etruscan, Ge'ez, Attic, Ionian, Japanese, Hebrew, Khmer, Korean and D'ni (fictitious).

None of these seem to remotely resemble the pictograph. Any hints on this from those who have solved it would be greatly appreciated.

0 0

I myself thought that it could be binary.I mean…look at it. it's just archs… maybe high arks represent a high number(1) and low arks represent low numbers(0)… and if an ark goes up, then down and up again without crossing over the center, it could represent(11). same thing for 0. idk, I'm new at this.

0 0

i think i know what is it :) if someone could tell me if i think right , is there spaces :) and is there capitalisation ;) coz i see sthing that looks like we all know and like :P

0 0

I was just curious if this is a real number system or a ficticious one.. seeing as I have tried several.. Do i need to identify the patterns and guess every combination of numbers possible.. or will i be able to find some reference to this numbering system.. just a yes or no .. i dont mind looking for it as long as it exists.

Never mind I cracked it already.. you just have to think logically take big guesses..