Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Encryption 8

0 0

I know what type of encryption that it is supposed to be and somewhat what your supposed to do but i cant seem to figure out what the (-1)(-2) things are for. I read all the articles(theres only one) but it didn't help, and all i got from the HBHBot was what type of encryption it is. Can someone please help/PM me.

0 0

im still doing it also.

adding and substracting until get series of o***l numbers. Is im right?

I think make a small program to bruteforce it will be faster than doing it by pen and paper.

0 0

ya thats right, but you still need to get the right set of numbers, i read in an article that you subtract an even number between 1-10 and add it to the next, but that didnt help me at all.

0 0

Yep It is Faster Through Programming, I Coded That In Lua Which Took Care Of Even Numbers From 1-10:happy:

@hackncrack use the smallest even number…:vamp:

0 0

UnknownFromHell wrote: Yep It is Faster Through Programming, I Coded That In Lua whats "Lua", what about the (-1)(-2) things?

0 0

i still didnt get it, how it suppose to substact and add. the number eg: 4268 + number

or

( 4 + number ) ( 2 + number ) …..etc

0 0

i was thinking you multiply ex: ((whatever even #)*(-1))+4268=x

0 0

Itachi Uchiha wrote: 4268 + number Yep

hackncrack wrote: whats "Lua" It's A Programming Language