Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Encryption 2

0 0

Can I PM someone with what I've got, I've tried every form of punctuation, and capitalization that i can think of, but no luck so far. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

0 0

Pm Me With What You Have Got

0 0

Yeah I'm pretty sure I have the correct answer minus a few grammatical errors (Not mine, the challenge :right:)… Needless to say, I can't get it correct. May I PM someone for some help

0 0

HA was going to edit my last post, as I figured it out… But this way I get another post credit.

Note: For anyone else doing this challenge, although its grammatically correct to use I'm … its actually i'm for the challenge

0 0

already try all the punctuation and letters, still not got it. need to pm someone to correct my answer.

-=CodeGuru=-
0 0

Please can I pm some one to check for grammar/punctuation mistakes for my password..

Thanks in advance

Edit:: ok . I've done this .. now..

0 0

I'm also having trouble with this, can some please let me PM them with what I have? Thank you.

Retired
10 0

Can i pm someone, I have it completed, But i have read alot about grammer, so any help?

0 0

yours31f wrote: Can i pm someone, I have it completed, But i have read alot about grammer, so any help? You read a lot about grammar in the forums? Then… why not use proper grammar? It will take a couple of tries, but you will get it. Read the specific hints in the forums, too… loads of grammatical tips there.