Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

encryption2

0 0

Hi all, i found a decrypted text which seems plausible but it doesn't work. Can i pm someone with what i found? Thx.

0 0

did you use a program or somthing else to get your results??? coz i have no idear how to go about it

0 0

zoubida, PM what did you do and your resuilts, i'll help you

0 0

How about some hints abt enc 2??

0 0

Yeah i got like no idea on how to do any of these.

0 0

Yeah i got like no idea on how to do any of these. Any one willing to write a massive tutorial on encryption and how to do them. Not nessesarily specific to any one challenge if you see what i mean?

0 0

A massive tutorial on these challenges would not really be possible. Basically you have to find a pattern in the text. Use the given clue. It's also important to realize that the answers to these are all regular ascii characters (that should help to narrow it down). Really for most of these challenges you just need to try different things until something makes sense.

0 0

i only got enc. 1 til now lol.. Can u be a LIL BIT more specific n give us a hint on enc 2 ? im not asking for spoilers or anything.. just some .. help :P

0 0

Basically, there's two parts to this challenge.

First part: Decrypt the numbers to words. You should know what to do. I mean considering there are 26 numbers in the alphabet.

Second part: Use the ascii table to add/subtract the letters.

I actually suggest doing encryption 5 first, it's much easier.

0 0

LOL i was just doing it! but dunno if each character i use for it a diff decryption(+8 for char#1 , +4 for char#2 , -1 fpr Char#3 , ect..), or each set of chars or each 4 bytes….. know what i'm saying??

0 0

I have decrypted the text I know I am right but when i enter the decrypted text it say wrong

T*** m ** L* ** *** C*** u , h* **** ** ***d p *** h , * ******d *i!

this is what I got I * some of the text not to give it a way What is wrong :)

0 0

You might need to capitalize the lone i in the sentance.

0 0

I don´t understand this: markupDescription: Encryption Challenge 2 consist on 1 negative number 1 neutral number and all others are positive numbers.

and i have the original text ;).

Im going crazy, this isnt the only challenge that need to have "some" capitalized letters…:@:@:@:@ i dont like this, im frustrated :(

Grettings,

ORCO666

0 0

Thanks nights_shadow "You might need to capitalize the lone i in the sentance."

I tried that sill no joy is the challenge down or what

0 0

Alright all you people, i'll tell you basically what needs to be done after you have the right decrypted sentance.

1.) Keep up on all the right capitalizations, like the beginning of the sentance and the lone i. 2.) Make sure you have the commas in the right place 3.) Do not use apostraphe's in those 2 words ;)

0 0

well… I've done what you've said but it doesn't accept my answer… I think it;s the same as nighthawk's

0 0

First part: Decrypt the numbers to words. You should know what to do. I mean considering there are 26 numbers in the alphabet.

Still cant get it :S

0 0

I think I got the same as nighthawk, but it says Invalid pass when I try to submit it…

0 0

i just got it :)

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Anyone here who can check my answer???

0 0

I have decrypted the text I know I am right but when i enter the decrypted text it say wrong

T*** m ** L* ** *** C*** u , h* **** ** ***d p *** h , * ******d *i!

That did half the job B) and yeah i need someone to check my answer too :S System Meltdown check ur PMs

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Nothing there, and no I didn't use that I done it on my own

0 0

well it gave me half of what the letters will become..

The Manager
0 0

I am lost on this one. I have all the letters into what I think they will become. so now do i need to make them into ascii numbers and add them then find out the letters for each? Anyone with a logical answer to these and no ramblings would be appreciated.

The Manager
0 0

EDIT ** HOW did i Double POST! ohh well. still confused as all get up on this one. Any help?

0 0

This one is easy if you think of it more like a crytographer would.

http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/coding/379/lesson1.htm

Also the answer has to be imputted gramatically correct. Except for the word to refer to yourself (trying not to give any more away that what already has been), that's supposed to have a ' in the middle, but I forget these people don't do grammar.

Also I think the posts with the answer (no matter how **** up it is) give it away too much, we want people to attempt to do these themselves, not make it easier for them.

0 0

i got the same thing and it won't accept the answer. i tryed a bunch of variations noyhing works. i'll fool around with it more and see what i find. pm me with hints

0 0

figured it out

0 0

Just got it. I used normal grammar. Caps and punc.

0 0

I'm also having trouble figuring out the right grammar and punctuation to use for this challenge. I'm currently playing with this string:

T___ ____ I'_ _____ __ ___ __ ___ ____ , T ____ I_ _____ __ _____ __ ___ _____, I _______ ____!

This is the latest version of the ENC 2 Challenge decrypted message and I've tried a lot of combos for it to work but still struggling, Can someone tell me what I'm missing out? There's a space at the end of that string by the way. Thanks.

0 0

Just got it without the space at the end and one without being capitalized :D

0 0

I got all the letters but I can't figure what "Encryption Challenge 2 consist on 1 negative number 1 neutral number and all others are positive numbers." and some one said to add and subtract the letters using the ascii table but I can't figure how to add and subtract using the table so could someone pm me on how to use it?

0 0

I need someone to PM.

I have ASCII characters but they are jumbled and I can't find a pattern

_W1cked