Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Encryption 1

0 0

I need some help on this

Can anyone help me please?

0 0

It's Binary, it says so, so just convert it to something you understand.

0 0

i need help wit scipt 1 also i see there si likea pattern but i dont no what i means

0 0

open up the encrytion then copy it to notepad. Then google about binary translators. then past the encryption in the translator and hit translate. there you go.

0 0

yea if your usin firefox there is an AWESOME translator you can install with it called 1337 it has hex, bin, ROT13, url , base64, morse, type text loop, and dvorak and a decoder for all also! (just look in the extensions.. i dont know what category :/)

0 0

:@hey i did what you said about googling binary translators AND I FOUND ONE I INTERD THE increption inand it gave me the anwser and no when i enter it in it says invalid

0 0

PM me with what you have come up with and ill push you in the right direction.

0 0

All i can say is yellowpipe.com. Go to the free tools, then encrypter/decrypter. There are a lot of conversions, like a ceaser brute-forcer, etc. It's a good site and one i use a lot.

0 0

thank you. i found the answer thank to the last poster:)

0 0

im having a bit of trouble with this one to. i converted the binary to readable and got what should be the answer, but when i go into enter it as the password it says its invalid. any help would be appreciated.

i tried it again and it worked now.

0 0

you could also go to egocrew.de they have several decrypters, there built into the site though

0 0

google it, easy enough

0 0

google it, easy enough

0 0

I just used my brain xD, much 1337er way than using a converter :P it took me a while to learn binary tho -.-'

0 0

You Would Be Among The Fewest Who Used A Pen & Paper For This Challenge

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

i must confess i used a online decoder too many 1's an 0's for me they all seem to merge togather an make no sense lol