Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Encrypt 2

0 0

I am having capitalization problems, i realized the comas so here is what i tried with astrix to not be a spoiler T** **** I* ***** ** *** ** *** **** , T **** I* ***** ** ***** ** *** *****, I ***** ****! (with a space at the end b/c there is a period at the end) alright i tried it lower case t's upper case T's only the first one being upper case, and both I's in the two letter words being capital and tried lower case as well, can some1 tell me where im going wrong

0 0

About capitalization just read articles from the_flash and SeventhSage. But I had a problem with final answer because one word was missing which, I'm not sure :o, is not encrypted. But you can guess it if you look it from gramatical point of view.

0 0

One of those article you gave me actually lies about the spaceing behand its first letter, no space after text line, only one other capitalization, and there are infact commas where they are supposed to (some forum post i read said that there wasn't) for all those people stuck at this part of the challenge now on to 3 :-p