Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Encryption 6

the master of nanoy(.org)
0 0

ok so I have this last encryption to do… I have no idea where to start, what to do or anything… a nice riddle, hint, push, shove or spoiler would be nice, as this challenge is driving me insane! if you have any hints please PM me or contact me on msn. My account name is RossMarkham@msn.com.

please don't refer me to an article, unless it actually helps!

Thank you Nanoymaster

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Lol, I have the answer still but I can't remember how I did it.

0 0

I really could use some help one this one. can i pm someone for a hint?

0 0

well they give a hint, "math"… don't try anything fancy, thats my tip, as my teacher told me, break it up into sections, and then figure out "how to decrypt each section". personally i've managed to get letters, but they are still encrypted somehow, so i need to figure that out…if you read the article it says use a special rot, but i tried that and it turned out gibberish…even tried it backwards just for kicks, and nothing… any help would be appreciated, and hope this helped you get started…sorry if there are any spoilers…just let me know and ill take em out.

0 0

I have the sentence but i can't validate it. i tried lowercase, uppercase, first letter upper/lower, correct spelling for first & second word but it doesn't works. Can i pm someone ?

0 0

you can pm me if you like