Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Encryption 2

0 0

so i pretty much have the answer to it but i cannot get the puncuation right can i pm somebody with it for help?

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Send it my way. thumbs up

0 1

Wtfisausername wrote: so i pretty much have the answer to it but i cannot get the puncuation right can i pm somebody with it for help?

the same problem got the answer but punctiation … go to hell

can I pm someone?

:(

545 0

I don’t even know what kind of encryption this is. Any hints?

2,340 16

if it walks like a duck , quacks like a duck. it might be a Duck. what is i not is a good method to start with.
what have you got; is it ? i.e. HASH, MD5 , SHA-1, ROT-13, chars….???

if you got coding skills stick it through a piece of code, but this can be done using (pen & paper)

p.m: what you got, lol. i know :“but your profile showing not done” i haven’t done this one yet, but have done before.

1,130 1

Would love some pointers on the punctuation/capitalized letters. Question 1: I’m assuming first letter is capitalized Question 2: I’m assuming that contractions (in all cases) Question 3: I’m assuming “;” and “!” in accordance with to code.

What am I missing?

LC

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 18

There are no capitalized letters in the string and the only punctuation will be , ' !.