Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

enc. 3

0 0

Are there supposed to be spelling errors? I got most of the encryption in actual words, except zrkirccg . Is that the only spelling error, are there others, and/or does that encryption go into a word and i did something wrong?

0 0

I will PM you with what i got so far, if needed.

0 0

I have gotten all of the words worked out, but i heard that there was a simple spelling mistake that disallows the right answer in any kind of format to work. Couldn't you just fix this in the script. I doubt it'd be that hard.

I mean, if someone has the right answer, but there's a simple spelling mistake. What skill does that proof, mastery of guessing?

0 0

Way to have a conversation with yourself. ;)

But I do agree with nights on this one, a simple spelling mistake should be fixed.

0 0

lol, it does seem like i'm talking to myself, but those posts were old. Maybe i should change them…

0 1

has the spelling error been corrected??

if not, PM me the details and i will fix it

0 0

I've sent you what answers i've got along with the key used to decrypt it.

0 0

i was just wonder if you guys could help me out and point me in the right direction with this one

0 0

stupidskater18 wrote: i was just wonder if you guys could help me out and point me in the right direction with this one PM me with what you have so far.

0 0

Yeah, and i need to talk to an admin because the encryption is actually wrong. That was one of the major problems. There is a major error in one word.

0 0

are the colons in the encryption apart of the encryption or just spacers for the words?

0 0

aVoid wrote: are the colons in the encryption apart of the encryption or just spacers for the words?

They're spacers.

0 0

it's okay got it sorted

thanks kryptor

0 0

syntax error…can I pm someone what I have?