Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

encryption 12

0 0

Hi

In my profile I can see an encryption 12 challenge. However when I go to the challenge page all I see is the first 11. Do you have to complete all other before you can try encryption 12 ?

0 0

I didn't even know the challenge where offline. But it happens sometimes real 18 only recently got online again.

Actually I can see now that encryption 12 is working fine. I'm not sure why you can't see it. Maybe an admin can help.

:(
80 120

I'm going to go ahead and assume that you thought up this thread ahead of time and posted it without actually checking first. The problem was that a while ago a bunch of index pages (including the enc one) were accidentally replaced. When the admin went to fix it, they got an old cache file that didn't include the relatively new enc 12 and kind of just forgot about it. System fixed it up earlier yesterday.

0 0

Futility wrote: I'm going to go ahead and assume that you thought up this thread ahead of time and posted it without actually checking first. The problem was that a while ago a bunch of index pages (including the enc one) were accidentally replaced. When the admin went to fix it, they got an old cache file that didn't include the relatively new enc 12 and kind of just forgot about it. System fixed it up earlier yesterday.

You're right, this is embarrasing :xx: