Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Yours31f's Encyption

Retired
10 0

I figured instead of spamming the shout box I would make a thread so people could talk, and post their felling about this new encryption. Please note that these are not the same passwords that will be used if this challenge gets passed.

NO SPOILERS

And here is the link. http://yours31f.ulmb.com/a.php

ADD IN:

People who have completed this challenge: Futility 4rm4g3dd0n Moshbat Cyph3rHell

Banned
0 0

wait we gotta decrypt that? I'm too lazy. But good job anyway!

Retired
10 0

thanks, oh and dont forget to press refresh…

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

yours31f wrote: thanks, oh and dont forget to press refresh… Hmmm, well we now know that whatever it is, it can be easily constructed using an algorithm in php. And it seems that every line begins with 'goto' and some integer followed by a semicolon. Hmmm….

0 0

really ? like….really ? :|

Retired
10 0

Just to let you know, if you think you solved it, PM it to me, I just realized that the submission box does not work.

Banned
0 0

yours31f wrote: Just to let you know, if you think you solved it, PM it to me, I just realized that the submission box does not work.

Do we need to PM the encryption string as well, since it changes all the time? How would you know what we are submitting? Or are there multiple encryption strings for the same encrypted plaintext?

[edit, might have posted some spoilers, so I took the liberty of removing them]

Your encryption is …

weird.

Is it a reversible encryption? If not; post source please. If it is reversible; what use does this have?

Retired
10 0

Actually yes, send me the original too, and i'll work on getting the form to work tomorrow.

spyware wrote: Just to let you know, if you think you solved it, PM it to me, I just realized that the submission box does not work.

Do we need to PM the encryption string as well, since it changes all the time? How would you know what we are submitting? Or are there multiple encryption strings for the same encrypted plaintext? [/quote]

no it has multiple pass's to make this challenge dynamic.

spyware wrote: [edit, might have posted some spoilers, so I took the liberty of removing them]

Your encryption is …

weird. Why thank you. I think its actually pretty secure, but that is until it is found out which i feel may be soon.

spyware wrote: Is it a reversible encryption? If not; post source please. If it is reversible; what use does this have?

It is solvable if that's what you're asking. As for the source, I don't want to post that just in case this challenge gets accepted, (which it looks like it may) but, If this challenge for some reason does not make it, I will post the source.

Retired
10 0

I would like to receive some input from the people who are admin/ have completed the Encryption challenges, as to rather or not you think this would be a good addition to the enc challenges here. I think this challenge would be a good way for people to gain a new way to solve a new challenge. I don't want to post anymore detail yet, Since I don't want to spoil it.

Mad Hatter
0 0

I Really liked the challenge because it forces people to solve it more challenges should really be made this way love it

Retired
10 0

Well, I wanted to give everyone the update. I have the challenge working so you can toy around with it. If i can get a few people to back me, I may submit this as a new challenge here. Feel free to play with it. PM me with the answer you got and I add you to the list.

Banned
0 0

Jesus, fucking, invisible, raptor, zombie, christ.

WHAT, THE, FUCK, IS, THE, POINT, OF, JUST, HAVING, TO, [filtered]FUCK, SCRIPT. [filtered]

You're just giving the fucking answer?! WHAT THE FUCK?

Sorry, spy. This does classify as a spoiler. It's going to be challenge, in all probability, soon. –MoshBat

THE FACT THAT THIS WILL BECOME A CHALLENGE DOES NOT ONLY MAKE ME TYPE IN ALL-CAPS, IT ALSO FUCKS WITH MY BRAIN.

Retired
10 0

I agree, I don't think it should be worth too many points, 15 was my thought, but then again, it's not up to me.