Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Encryption 2

0 0

**Can I pm someone with what I have for This challenge , I'm sure i got it right but when i submit the answer i get "Remember to use , and capitalization" .. **

0 0

nenenenene MoshBat! ANyways, I get kinda tired of people posting threads asking to PM somebody. If you looked through the forums enough or even looked at some people's profiles you could prolly tell who would be a good person to PM aboot a challenge. Maybe it's just ME who can figure out if someone has done a challenge yet or not. I guess you could say I have a nag for it :P

0 0

True but then again I feel kinda lonely when I never get PM's :(

For the record your right. My guitarist looks like someone from ZZ Top or Dragonforce.Neither that great but a PikaBat guitarist? oh boy you better watch out!

0 0

Yah, I guess you right…

WHo my guy or your guy? I never looked at what Slash ever looked like.

0 0

Ok, I thought he looked familiar but o well. And for the record I play guitar ,drums, and bass guitar so yeah I know what power chords are. :)

0 0

loooooool , How lucky would be the guy checking this thread for challenge help :p

0 0

easy one…..:ninja:

0 0

Guys did you know how many times have i try to get the password but always i gor it wrong..:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(