Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Encryption 11

Mad Hatter
0 0

W0W it really was insane took me a month but then again im slow

0 0

4rm4g3dd0n wrote: W0W it really was insane took me a month but then again im slow From now on, please don't bump old threads if you are not adding useful ;p

Satan > God
0 0

Having a few troubles on this one, and this is the thread closest to the top of the page.

I feel i have the answer(s), as they are 3 plausible 4 letter words, but I can't seem to get it to work…

"Enter the answer in the format: Key Packet1 Packet2 Packet3."

I have tried: Key Xxxx Xxxx Xxxx. Key Xxxx Xxxx Xxxx Key xxxx xxxx xxxx. Key xxxx xxxx xxxx key Xxxx Xxxx Xxxx. key Xxxx Xxxx Xxxx key xxxx xxxx xxxx. key xxxx xxxx xxxx

To no avail… Anyone around who has done this one and could check what I have please?

Thanks.

Satan > God
0 0

-cL wrote: KEY XXXX XXXX XXXX maybe? :happy:

Nope, but i have it now anyway ^^

not the word 'key', it wanted the actual key >.<

Lol, dumb moment of blatant overlooking ^^

0 0

Just finished up encryption challenge 11 after a few hours of hacking away at it. Enter your answer as all lower case: "key pckt1 pckt2 pckt3" (no quotes obviously). If its not accepting you answer in that format then i'd imagine that your key/packets are probably not correct.

0 0

ops! i learned good wordlist makes cracking easy! :right:

Admin from hell
0 0

Thanks for bumping that with the new article right over in the corner. It's easier and faster to do it by hand, This only took a few minutes to crack once you learn the method.