Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

encryption 11 *may contain spoilers*

You Like this!
90 0

Hey everyone, do you know if you can help me out with enc 11 please. I have treid looking up one time pad even **R encryption but nu use. Thanks you guys.

0 0

well here are the three packets

packet 1 = wmjj

packet 2 = yzed

packet 3 = weeb

just find a common number for each letter that would make every word make sense when you shift it by that number. and for the password just convert that number to a letter by cryptoquote:happy:…. long time but it will work

Admin from hell
0 0

Wrong You need to learn how XOR works. Find the key then the passwords.

You Like this!
90 0

The guy was trying to explain something to me that he does not really understand. I have already beaten the challenge and i already got the concept of the challenge. So basically, the guy is a freakin idiot.

Admin from hell
0 0

shadowls wrote:
The guy was trying to explain something to me that he does not really understand. I have already beaten the challenge and i already got the concept of the challenge. So basically, the guy is a freakin idiot.

I hope you are referrering to jacobcapra's reply and not mine. I beat this challenge a while ago, Very easy if you follow my post.

Edit<spelling>

You Like this!
90 0

korg wrote: [quote]shadowls wrote:

I hope you are referrering to jacobcapra's reply and not mine. I beat this challenge a while ago, Very easy if you follow my post.

Edit<spelling>[/quote]

Yes, i am talking about that guy. He sent me a pm explaining what to do even though he did not beat it. If took 10 seconds to look at my profile, he would of notice that i already got it. And to let all you people know. You need to know how XOR encryption works. Look it up and read.

Admin from hell
0 0

Throw me a Pm, I'll check it out.

0 0

Finding the FIRST key is the hardest part in this challenge…:ninja:..then its all good.:p

0 0

Well, there are actually TWO keys in this challenge, the outcome of the first key will help you find the second ;)

(edit if its too much of a spoiler):D

0 0

harsh…:whoa: i got flamed. like bad.

lets just say i was misinformed…

i have read articles on it though and i do understand it. now