Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

crypt 3

0 0

yeah im rather new to crypting, anyone care to share how this one is done?

0 0

There's a very important part that should help everything fall in place. The description says addition and subtraction. You also notice there are several times where a one letter word appears. How many possibilities are there for those? So, there aren't that many options left to find your number. Also, look at the article about it.

Edited for typo

0 0

ok… so i've got the entire thing decrypted…. but i think that i need to get some capitalization errors…. (the decrypted string for my proof): w*** i* b**** * w** c******* i w*** t* h*** w** c****** t***

sooo….. anyone got any help for capitalization?

id give you a hug and kiss you twice unless your a guy or an ugly girl:p

2,795 1

My question is am I using only ONE number or do I have find a certain set? Since one of the article I read one this one said to find a ONE number set. So I came up with same solution as above: (my proof here: wh i* *yn i w** in**** i w*** t* y* w** w t***) may I PM someone what i have and what i have tried to see where I may be missing something?

-=CodeGuru=-
0 0

Please can i pm someone with what i have. I have got it decrypted (as far as i think) But still there is some error.

Please help me out..

Thanks in advance

0 0

Feel free to pm me, I'll see if I can help.

0 0

So I came up with same solution as above: (my proof here: wh i* *yn i w** in**** i w*** t* y* w** w t***) EDIT: :( messed up the quote

this is not correct…. the first letters all seem correct however i think i know your problem….

this involves addition and subtraction:D

*thats a hint for go back and forth between adding and subtracting…

need more help just pm me